Euro Motors Jaguar Land Rover launches an exclusive aftersales campaign on brakes for the award-winning Jaguar XF that will run up until the end of September 2019.
The campaign presents customers owning Jaguar XF’s with massive price cuts of up to 35% on brake discs and pads. Additional benefits offered in the campaign include complimentary electronic vehicle health check, collection and delivery, a service where the showroom can arrange the collection and delivery of the vehicle from a location convenient to the customer, along with a drop-off service as well.
Speaking on the campaign, Mr. Stephen Lay, the General Manager of Euro Motors Jaguar Land Rover, said: “We are glad to introduce a campaign that would encourage the purchase and maintenance of a very crucial aspect of any vehicle, brakes. In the campaign we have amazing discounts along with additional complimentary benefits as well. This is the best time to purchase Genuine Jaguar brakes at unbeatable prices, we encourage our customers to bring in their vehicles to our showroom and not miss out on the opportunity.”
At Jaguar Bahrain, customers are guaranteed that Genuine Parts are used in their vehicles as replacements at all times. These parts go through rigorous design, development and testing for up to 12 months before approval. Genuine Jaguar brake discs and pads are developed to meet stringent targets grouped into five criteria:
· Performance – Jaguar’s no compromise attitude to braking performance can be seen in the tests run at the renowned Nurburgring racing circuit in Germany; brakes discs and pads must comfortably handle 22 laps of the grueling 20km circuit.
· Refinement – Genuine brake pads and discs are tested in various temperature extremes, ranging from scorching heat to sub-zero temperatures.
· Stability – The brake pads are stretched to the limit on steep winding roads in the Alps. These roads are tackled with fully weight laden vehicles to ensure that braking remains stable and steady throughout.
· Pedal Feel – Jaguar brakes run through the industry standard AMS Brake Fade test, where the vehicle rapidly accelerates up to 100kph, then brakes as hard as possible until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. This is repeated non-stop for 12 cycles.
· Parking – Jaguar brakes are capable of handling prolonged and strenuous braking that pushes disc and pad temperatures to over 500 degrees Celsius, without compromising performance. Even after being subjected to these incredible temperatures, Jaguar brake discs and pads must remain strong enough to hold the handbrake on a sharp 18% incline
One can stay up to date with the latest Jaguar news by following the official Euro Motors Jaguar Facebook page. Follow Jaguar Bahrain on Instagram at @emjaguarbahrain to see the latest posts and stories on all campaigns, offerings, events and exclusive Jaguar News.